The Global Oils Technical Service Leader for Food Service Large Chain (FSLC) is responsible for interfacing with the regional Technical Service organizations to leverage the Technical Service people around the globe for insight gathering, technical problem articulation, deployment of technical solutions, and proactively providing solutions in our customers frying systems. Will provide guidance and recommendation to Tech Service on oil solutions to align with the customer global and regional strategic expectations. The position leverages the category R&D Development Team to differentiate our offerings and services. Using customer insights works with the R&D Development Team to develop new projects for the project portfolio and innovation pipeline to grow business opportunities. Through their global customer understanding will work directly with Cargill’s regional technical and commercial leadership to influence, inform, and support the implementation of long-term Food Service oils strategy.
25% Technical Insight Gathering
- Partners with Cargill’s commercial team to identify new opportunities that positively impact FSLC business growth and efficiency gains to retain and grow Cargill’s share of the business.
- Directly works with FSLC senior product line managers and developers to gain insights and understand the needs of the customer.
- Champions Cargill’s oil portfolio and technical capabilities to FSLC to bring competitive edge over other suppliers.
- Actively engages customer to work with Cargill by connecting network of customer contacts to understand the value offering be made.
- Works through regional FSLC Technical Services Specialists to solve problems, coordinate activities, and disseminate information and learnings.
25% Solution Driver for Customers Needs
- A primary technical contact for key FSLC team in oils and frying strategy; supports the regional teams in problem solving and deployment of solutions.
- Manages new product development, food applications, and the long-term innovation pipeline to deliver distinctive products and solutions.
- Anticipate future customer needs and translates into actionable development plans that are understood and can be acted on by the category R&D to meet commercial targets.
- Tracks performance of implemented technical solutions in supply chain and stores against customers criteria; understands the business impact for the FSLC customer and Cargill; keeps focus on most critical opportunities for success.
- Participates on internal and external technical committees to influence appropriate outcomes for Cargill and FSLC customers.
- Works and trains Field Service Teams where applicable across multiple geographies in deployment of new store solutions and products introduced in the stores. Creates global uniformity in training topics impacting the store operations.
20% Problem Solver with Project Deliverables
- With Regional Tech Service representative to troubleshoot customer problems from deep knowledge of oils and frying; uses broad understanding of the supply chain and food systems.
- Work with Cargill’s commercial leadership to align oils and system innovation and technical plans to commercial goals.
- Collaborates with internal functions (FSQR) to deliver expected oil quality assurance for customers.
- Identifies and plans projects that involve the development of new oil formulations, technology, and ingredients. Provides project oversight and input to ensures that outcomes are delivered.
- Understands the customer frying oil system to enable the development of complex solutions and formulations that significantly impact the customer and differentiate Cargill in approach.
- Oversight on regional technology budget for FSLC and management to deliver projects and the innovation pipeline.
- Provides updates on project milestones and works with internal team to ensure timely project completion.
- Advocate for safety in all collaborations through training, behaviors, observation and feedback, and insights.
20% Business Developer for Growth
- Presents project proposals to advance new formulations, process improvements, and regulatory and nutrition awareness to customers key R&D and commercial leaders as appropriate.
- Independently supports training to educate internal Cargill and FSLC team members on new process improvement, product introductions, and ingredients that drive successful implementation and outcomes in the supply chain and store
- Provides coaching to Technical Service team members and facilitates the transfer of knowledge to global team.
- Spokesperson to key FSLC customers on key regulatory issues and food legislation that can impact their operations and labeling. Brings in experts to support messaging as needed.
10% Talent Management
- Provides leadership support to regional Technical Service Specialists and works with their supervisors to establish key goals and objects.
- Provides input to workforce planning to identify regional needs of the FSLC Technical Service Team.
- Ensure that appropriate training and coaching takes place to develop and maintain high performance team.
- Provides input for performance management, advancement, development, and succession planning
- Through effective communication and recognition to build and maintain high engagement for the global team.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Biological sciences, or related science field
- 10 years working experience in the development of food ingredients for customers
- Customer facing skills to develop products and launch
- Food oil chemistry experience to apply to solving performance problems
- Generates project ideas and manages team completion
- Technical Team influencer in product development
- Has experience in leading projects to bring new products and improvements to market
- Technical Team leadership in product development and bringing product to market
- Master’s Degree in food science or related field
- 5 years working experience in food oil ingredient development and applications
- Demonstrated success in product development and roll-out with customer
- Working experience and demonstrated success with Sales and Marketing to create product innovation
- Managed complex projects requiring collaboration across functions (R&D, product development, and applications, and technical services) to achieve commercial success
- Working directly with customers to develop new ingredients and system improvements in commercial frying
- Recognized by the Oils and Fats industry as subject matter expert
- Demonstrated leadership in oil or food professional societies
- Successful value creation through technology applications
- Leading complex projects in food and ingredient development
- Demonstrated problem solving in commercial products and oil processing
- Oil processing and blending experience to create product specification
- Deep understanding of commercial frying in customer manufacturing and restaurants
- People leadership to influence successful team to deliver commercial results
Other relevant information to the position
- Will travel to customers approximately 35% of time. Long periods of standing while working in test kitchens and frying operations of customer. Expected to lift 35lbs routinely
- Gain experience in developing customer focused product development. Gain global customer knowledge. Will learn how to convert strategy into opportunity. Perfect how to define problems and manage complex products. Work with sales and marketing to build market and customer insights. Will build skills that create opportunities in larger and/or higher R&D management levels in FIBI or cross functional opportunities in sales.