The AGCO Acceleration Center is looking for a highly talented Salesforce Intern to join our team at the Research Park for Spring 2020 & beyond. The Global Salesforce Intern supports AGCO’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing Automation (MA) platforms. The position performs activities such as requirements gathering, data cleansing, metadata optimization, and analytics working directly with key stakeholders to understand AGCO business processes and maintain system health.
JOB FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to Salesforce CRM and MA projects.
- Collect and analyze business requirements.
- Create reports and dashboards.
- Build data models, workflows, approval processes, and validation rules.
- Support interfaces that integrate data from external systems using Informatica Cloud.
- Improve data quality using DemandTools.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Pursuing Bachelor of Science degree in agriculture, technology, engineering, business, marketing, or related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
- Good writing and verbal presentation skills.
- Analytical mind with ability to learn quickly.
- Basic understanding of IT concepts such as cloud computing and software development lifecycle.
- Ability to use MS Office and collaborate with other team members.
This is a paid, part-time internship for Spring 2020 at the AGCO Acceleration Center in the University of Illinois’ Research Park. Students are required to work 10-20 hours a week. Depending on the project needs, this position has the likelihood of being extended to Summer/Fall 2020.
AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) is a Fortune 500 corporation offering solutions across the agriculture chain with a complete product portfolio. Our grain and protein brands include GSI, Cimbria, AP, Cumberland and Tecno – global manufacturers of grain systems, seed processing, and swine and poultry production equipment. We are dedicated to protecting every acre, every harvest and every animal in our customers’ care. By doing this, we help advance agriculture in developing countries and around the world.
Nearest Major Market: Champaign
Nearest Secondary Market: Urbana
Job Segment: Intern, Agricultural, Engineer, Database, Entry Level, Agriculture, Engineering, Part Time, Technology