Cargill Animal Nutrition is a global business that serves large-scale feed mill operators and retailers, as well individual farmers. Our business has provided better nutrition for better lives for more than 120 years. By leading, innovating and transforming the animal nutrition & health industry, we ensure that the customers we serve, the animals we feed, and the consumers who rely on that protein, thrive.
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, and 3rd Shift
Compensation: $16.58 – $19.00/hr + $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts, Paid Time Off Available During The First Year, and Much More!
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Operating equipment throughout facility such as mixers, mills, grinders, packing, palletizers, etc.
- Collecting product samples and supervising tank levels, utilizing computer systems to input and record data as necessary
- Manufacturing products to ensure that they meet specifications
- Interacting regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork-focused environment.
- Operating forklifts
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs., kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to work overtime including holidays, nights, weekends, or different shifts with advance notice
EOE, including Disability/Vet.