Our Company is one of New York state’s leading agriculture companies. Located in Lyndonville, NY, we are a grower and packer of apples. We are committed to excellence and being mindful of what is best for our growers, customers and associates. We are looking for talented and committed individuals to join our growing company.
We are looking for talented and committed individuals to join our growing company. The ideal candidates will have a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
Packers, Box Stackers, Machine Operators, Carton Forming
These positions report to the Pack House Manager.
Packers – pack apples into bags, trays and boxes according to variety and size.
Box Stackers – stack boxes on pallets according to variety and size.
Machine Operators – run apple bagging machines.
Carton Forming– make boxes to feed the packing line as needed.
Forklift drivers – The forklift drivers report to the Operations Manager.
- The forklift drivers are fundamental during our apple harvest season to unload apples that are in bins and reload empty bins to the correct apple growers.
- Ability to unload full bins of apples from flatbed trucks in a quick, safe manner.
- Complete paperwork for returning empty bins to apple growers.
- Stack empty/full bins according to apple variety/grower.
- Experience driving propane/electric forklifts.
- Able to work safely in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail with the ability to count.
- These positions are Seasonal, September-April. First shift and requires some overtime according to production needs. All positions are a fundamental part of our success.
Apply at: H.H. Dobbins Inc, 99 West Avenue, Lyndonville, NY 14098
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button below.
An equal opportunity employer