Ag Partners is currently seeking a Scale Operator/Operations Technician! Do you enjoy working with customers, computers, and your hands? Do you have a desire to experience the best of both worlds working in an office and working outdoors? Are you a hard worker with a desire to grow and learn in your career? Join our team today!
We are seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible for scale operations and outside operations. At Ag Partners, you will find a team atmosphere committed to safety and excellent customer service and a stable career that offers excellent benefits!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Manage inbound and outbound grain shipments for customers coming across truck scale
- Perform required record keeping for truck weighing and accurate grading activities
- Coordinate deliver numbers, daily inputs, and verify accuracy
- Respond to customer request at counter and over the phone regarding bids, grain contracting, grain offers, customer history, grain settlements, statements, sales, questions, etc.
- Perform routine administrative work such as filing, backing up other functions in the office as requested.
- Assist in all aspects of the elevator operations when not responsible for office duties including:
- Receive, dry, blend, and load grain.
- Measure grain inventory as needed
- Preparation of rail cars
- Maintain grain conditions
- Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners’ safety policies
- Provide above average customer service
- Perform equipment and facility maintenance including housekeeping, daily maintenance checks, and basic maintenance as required.
- Assist other locations, as needed.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license, ability to obtain Class A CDL
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36″
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Ability to wear respirator when required.
- One-year related experience and/or education
- Good computer skills
Safety, Highest Standard of Integrity, Innovation, Results, Team