Ag Partners is currently seeking an Operations Technician! Do you love working with your hands and being outside? Are you a hard worker with a desire to grow in your career? Join our team today!
We are seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible for agronomy and grain operations. At Ag Partners, you will find a team atmosphere committed to safety and excellent customer service and a stable career that offers excellent benefits!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Under the direction of the Grain Location Leader, support the elevator operations
- Receive, dry, blend, and load grain.
- Measure grain inventory as needed
- Prepare grain rail cars and load cars according to specifications as needed
- Maintain grain conditions
- Support all aspects of Agronomy Operations
- Will be required to obtain Commercial Applicators and necessary certifications
- Handle ag chemicals and fertilizer
- Tend a post sprayer as needed
- Understand chemical rates, uses, and restrictions.
- Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners’ safety policies
- Provide above average customer service
- Perform equipment and facility maintenance including housekeeping, daily maintenance checks, and basic maintenance as required.
- Assist other locations, as needed.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license, ability to obtain Class A CDL and CAL
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36″
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Ability to wear respirator when required.
- One-year related experience and/or education
Safety, Highest Standard of Integrity, Innovation, Results, Team
- Health insurance for full-time employees.
- Short- and long-term disability coverage and long-term medical care coverage.
- Vision and dental insurance.
- 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- Vacation benefits at a 10-day accrual, plus three floating holidays.
- Paid holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Family emergency leave and funeral leave.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.