Job Title: FSQR Technician
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 4 6 weeks
Hours: 12 hour Shift – Work Mon- Tues off Wed -Thurs and work Fri, Sat. Sun. then off Mon-Tues, and work Wed – Thurs. and so forth. Must be able to work nights/weekends as needed.
Work Environment: Lab setting
Dress code: Steel toed boots, Jeans, work appropriate t-shirt/sweatshirt. Other PPE will be provided.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Collecting samples in the manufacturing area.
- Running analysis in the lab on those samples.
- Will require to lift up to 50Ibs materials (average is less then 15Ibs).
- College degree in science field
- Experience with microbiological testing
- Must be able to complete basic micro testing (plating, aseptic sampling, etc) with no training needed.
- Able to multitask and comfortable working in a fast pace environment.
- Sterling Background Check
- 5 Panel Drug test with expanded opiates
- Pre-Employment Physical
- Respirator Certification Questionnaire
- Lifting Assessment
- Mobility Assessment
As a leading contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients, candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter, employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true partnerships with our clients and candidates.
Associated topics: bacteria, bioinformatics, biology, immunobioengineering, metabolism, neurobiology, physical, physiology, toxicologist, virus