Welcome to CoreAgri! We produce and market specialty fertilizer and micronutrients. With our production facility in Tennessee, CoreAgri is a leading North American provider of micronutrient fertilizer products, EDTA micronutrients, foliar sprays, water soluble products, plant desiccants, and an emerging line of organic and sustainable plant nutrition products.
We’re hiring a Formulations Chemist for our Humboldt, TN location (30 miles north of Jackson) to modify and develop formulations of liquid and dry micronutrients for use in agricultural applications. Our Humboldt facility is in a state of growth and development, so we’re looking for a formulator who is excited to help us grow.
We offer a competitive salary along with health, dental, life insurance and paid time off. Relocation assistance is also available.
What you would be doing
- Perform laboratory testing on current and proposed formulations
- Nutrient content
- Scale new formulations from lab batches to production
- Create small batches of product for use in field efficacy evaluations
- Perform stability analyses on alternative surfactants and additives
- Detailed documentation of formulation development work
- Provide technical support to internal customers such as production and marketing teams
Highly qualified candidates will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or relatable field
- 5-10 years prior formulations experience; backgrounds with fertilizer, micronutrients preferred, not required
- Ability to implement continuous and measurable improvements