This position is located in the USDA- Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Administrative Management Staff, Support Services Office., New Orleans, LA.
The primary focus of this position is to support the Support Services Office in providing expertise in facility and financial management and contract administration. The incumbent of this position performs appropriate grade level tasks and projects to gain knowledge and experience in the operational functions needed in support of NFC.
Learn more about this agency
- Assist in the creation of cost estimates for statements of work.
- Assist with coordinating Support Service Office facility requirements for programs and special events.
- Assist with coordinating, gathering, analyzing, and evaluating data on a quantitative and qualitative basis, to organize the data according to program.
- Respond to various inquiries customer/vendor receipt and payment.
- Participate in developing bid requirements and surveys and ensuring adherence to established contracting regulation and procedures.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.