Your tasks and responsibilities The primary responsibilities of this role, Field Testing & Operations Systems Management Intern, are to:
- Develop solutions that will accelerate the North America Field Testing and Operation (NAFTO) Team”s ability to execute highly complex protocols by unlocking connections with the workforce;
- Deliver an expanded understanding of our testing work force logistics by matching plot load requirements to people resources;
- Collaborate with agronomic research specialists, trial owners and business partners to understand logistical requirements on current and future technologies;
- Operate field and lab research equipment, including Bayer proprietary technology;
- Collect and analyze data;
- Determine cost of execution of NAFTO”s most complex trial work, both current and future;
- Drive innovative use of social and collaboration tools to increase engagement and adoption;
- Work independently or with team members on specific project activities;
- Assist team in executing seasonal work priorities;
- Actively participate in community engagement projects.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor”s degree program at a university in the US, studying ag engineering, ag systems, ag business or a closely related agriculture discipline with an analytical focus;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, precise and actionable manner with both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Experience and passion for using data to generate insights and solve problems;
- Students must be returning to their academic program or pursuing an advanced degree following the completion of their internship.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.