Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates and maintains all equipment associated with blending, mixing, and loading dry bulk fertilizer and liquid fertilizer.
- Responsible for keeping accurate inventories of dry and liquid fertilizer within guidelines provided by the location manager.
- Must have a positive attitude and be customer focused.
- Maintain the housekeeping of the facility including: elevation, warehouse, groups, buildings, etc.
- Operate safely with Agtegra policies, procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Provide a high level of customer service by displaying courteous, helpful, knowledgeable interactions with our patrons.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 0-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Willing to train the right applicant.
- Previous experience manager/working with a “hub like” fertilizer facility and Kahler automation systems helpful but not required.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!