- Operate the all feed manufacturing equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to CHS’ quality assurance program regarding ingredient receiving, load-out, and bagging.
- Perform necessary sequencing, recording, and documenting of all feed manufactured during shift
- Maintain accurate production and FDA records, entering data into Excel spreadsheet.
- Mix and prepare livestock feeds efficiently and in a manner that assures accuracy and high quality.
- Assist management with production scheduling, inventory planning & control for both ingredients and finished products.
- Determine proper routing and distribution for manufactured feeds to appropriate holding bins.
- Assist with equipment maintenance and repair as needed.
- Load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers when needed.
- Observe and enforce all company policies & procedures, adhere to all safety & FDA requirements.
- Effectively communicate with managers, co-workers, and customers
- Perform general work around the facility and other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 1 plus years of manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift 55lbs, bend, turn, twist, climb ladders, stairs and bins
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- CDL license
- Farming background
- Feed Mill experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.