Central Valley Ag (CVA) is a member-owned farmers cooperative located in central and northeastern Nebraska. Established in 2003, CVA has 365 employees across our trade area that provides agronomy, grain, and feed services to over 10,000 farmers and ranchers.
We are currently hiring a Feed Mill Operations Worker for our Elgin, NE location. As a Feed Mill Operations Employee at Central Valley Ag, you will be responsible for the delivery of feed products to customers and to perform routine maintenance. You will also be responsible for assisting in receiving, shipping and handling grain and to perform preventative maintenance and cleaning as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for prompt feed delivery in bulk, bag or liquid.
2. Performs daily truck inspections and documentation.
3. Maintains and services feed truck to make sure it is in proper working order.
4. Assists in monitoring inventories of bulk, liquid and bagged feed.
5. Helps with physical inventories of feed products.
6. Follows policies and procedures of HACCP program.
7. Helps with the loading of feed products for customers.
8. Assists with scale and counter operations
9. Supports feed sales and marketing efforts.
10. Helps manage and conduct inventory.
11. Keeps supervisor apprised of inventory levels.
12. Communicates customer complaints to supervisor.
13. Provides excellent customer service and customer relations.
14. Performs general maintenance of buildings, equipment and vehicles, including necessary documentation.
15. Assists in ensuring that paperwork is completed accurately and timely.
16. Comply with current Central Valley Ag credit policies.
17. Maintains and promotes a safe work environment.
18. Assists other divisions and locations as needed.
19. Performs other duties as assigned.
20. Help with unloading of grain products for company owned and customer owned trucks.
21. Drives company owned trucks for the purpose of transferring grain.
22. Assists with the train loads going out.
23. Assists in monitoring and maintaining grain quality.
24. Conducts and helps manage inventory.
25. Monitors and keeps supervisor apprised of inventory levels.
26. Helps with scale operations.
27. Performs general maintenance of buildings, equipment and vehicles, including necessary documentation.
28. Assists in ensuring that paperwork is completed accurately and timely.
29. Provides excellent customer service.
30. Responsible for housekeeping duties.
31. Maintains and promotes a safe work environment.
- General mechanical ability required.
- Integrity and good judgment skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Must be a quick learner and have the ability to multi-task.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS
- Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL with HazMat.
- Must have the ability to obtain a 7A Fumigation License