Agtegra Cooperative is seeking to fill a Feed Mill Operations position in (LOCATION), SD.
This position will be responsible for daily mixing, blending, and grinding of feed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties include setting up, monitoring and adjusting feed milling equipment, continuously assessing operating conditions, and making necessary adjustments to maintain product quality and safety.
- Candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate production records, keeping and controlling inventory, determine proper distribution and routing to holding bins.
- Assist with warehouse duties, such as unloading feed delivery products, staging products, and operating a forklift.
- Provide accurate, efficient, and safe unloading, loading, and delivery of product.
- Keep work spaces and public areas clean and debris free while focusing on company and employee safety.
- Be held accountable for all inventories in the feed warehouse.
- Record keeping and billing processes are pivotal to success in this position.
- Must be friendly, courteous, and professional with customers and employees as this is a very customer- centric position.
- This position is responsible for providing support and promoting our safety culture.
Education and Experience Required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!