Conrad Farms and Conrad Excavation, LLC are looking for a self-motivated, driven individual to be a part of our farming/ excavation operations. The right individual will have the opportunity to advance to a leadership role in the future.
We are a 4th generation farming operation focused making the most of every acre with talent and technology. We are spoon feeding crops to minimize inputs while maximizing yields. Our operation is based upon diversification to allow us to weather the storm of downturns in the Ag economy. Some of the other area's that we are focused on currently are installation of field tile, construction of waterways, custom application of chemicals and nutrients, and Becks seed dealership.
So why Conrad Farms? Here you will be able to be a part of a team that will grow your skills in many areas, not only in farming, but in other side jobs as well. You won't get bored working here as we do something different throughout each season of the year.
This Job might be right for you if:
- You enjoy working outside most of the time year round
- You enjoy operation of farm and excavation equipment
- You enjoy diversity in your duties and being adaptive in a daily schedule
- You are a detailed individual that take pride in your work
- Safety – This is everyone's responsibility.
- Operation of farm and heavy equipment
- General maintenance of farm and heavy equipment
- Other duties around the farm or excavation business
We are offering:
- Competitive pay based upon skills and experience
- Paid vacation after one year of employment
- Housing opportunities
- Opportunity to grow in responsibility as skills grow
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (CDL huge plus)
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Ability to work long hours seasonally
- Ability to work with technology and desire to learn new skills