QuarterLine Farms is a family-owned and operated row crop operation mainly focused on growing corn and soybeans in SW Michigan. We are focused on growing quality crops on both irrigated and non-irrigated ground. We’re entrenched in our agriculture community and care highly about our land, our team and our industry.
We’re hiring for a full-time year-round Farm Equipment Operator/Grain Operations Lead in Holland, MI to join our team. In this role you would be performing a variety of work and assisting in all areas of the farm including operating equipment, performing maintenance, hauling grain and running the grain dryer. Our ideal candidate brings the ability to think several steps ahead and be able to work with little supervision while still maintaining strong communication with others. You would be working directly with the Owner as well as several dedicated seasonal employees.
We offer a competitive compensation along with health insurance and paid time off.
Our ideal candidate brings:
- Experience in operating equipment ideally with farming experience, open to candidates with relatable backgrounds including military
- Basic mechanical ability and skills to assist with preventative maintenance and basic repairs
- Ability to work extended hours during peak seasons
- Willingness to assist in all areas of the farm
What you would be doing:
- Operating farm equipment such as tillage, planters, sprayers and combines
- Performing light equipment maintenance and repairs
- Running the grain dryer and loading/unloading trucks
- Hauling grain locally for delivery
- Running and checking on irrigation systems
- Assisting in ordering parts, maintaining an organized shop and grounds maintenance