Welcome to M&M Farms. We are a large farming operation in Northwest Minnesota growing almost 10,000 acres of sugar beets, edible beans, wheat and soybeans. We are a progressive operation that runs some of the latest and greatest technology and equipment. We run all John Deere tractors and combines, and most of our equipment is late model.
We’re hiring a Farm Equipment Operator – Farm Hand in Crookston, MN. In this role, you will be working in a team environment assisting in the day-to-day operations our row crop operation. You will be operating various farm equipment, performing general maintenance and hauling commodities to the elevator.
We offer competitive compensation dependent on experience $55,000 – $75,000 along with health insurance, paid vacation and bonuses.
This job might be for you if you:
- Bring prior experience operating heavy equipment such as agriculture, construction, or military. Farming/agriculture a plus, but not necessary as we are willing to train.
- Are naturally self-motivated, driven to get the job done, and are reliable.
- Pay attention to the details keeping accurate records and take care of equipment.
- Enjoy operating equipment, working with different crops, and are comfortable with the longer hours involved in our busy season.
- Have welding experience. Metal working experience is not a requirement, but experience in this field would be a plus.
- Work well in a team environment.
What you would be doing:
- Operating farm equipment such as tractors, combines and other farm equipment.
- Performing light maintenance on equipment and trucks.
- Hauling commodities to the elevator.
- Assisting in other areas of the farm as needed.