Welcome to Ralston Farms. We’re a family owned and managed farm located in Northeast Montana along the Missouri River. We farm crops such as wheat, corn, peas, alfalfa as well as have a cattle feedlot. We work hard to take care of our crops and livestock and pride ourselves on getting the job done each day.
We’re currently looking for full-time year round or part-time Farm Hand / Ranch Hand / Farm Equipment Operator to be located in Brockton, Montana area. This position offers a wide variety of responsibilities where you will be operating farm equipment, maintaining equipment and general care for our livestock.
Full-time and or Part-Time competitive salary based on experience plus housing is included along with beef. Ability to run your own cattle.
This job might be for you if you are
- Experienced with farming, agriculture, cattle, heavy farm equipment, and or/ other farming activities.
- Comfortable around heavy equipment, livestock, and are mechanically inclined.
- A hard worker that is self-motivated and can work independently.
- Someone who enjoys working outdoors and are comfortable with the longer hours especially during peak seasons.
- Passionate about the agriculture industry or have relatable skills and looking to get into farming.
What you will be doing
- Operating farm equipment such as tractors, combines, planters, etc.
- Shop work such as repairing and maintaining equipment.
- Checking pivots.
- Taking care of livestock such as feeding, sorting, chasing, vaccinating, checking fencing, etc.
- Other general duties around the ranch as necessary.