We take pride in offering our produce, and products to many different types of customers, wholesale and farm-stand as the two largest. Without pride and exuberance in the kitchen our produce isn’t the same. Do you love to cook? Do you love talking with people? Do you garden and like to be outside? These are all good precursors of becoming part of our growing team! There’s no other occupation more fulfilling than watching a seed grow, and a happy customer buying our labor of love veggies! Are you interested?
We are hiring Farm Crew Members for our farm in Woodbury, Connecticut. If you are self motivated, interested in working outside and not put off by getting a bit sweaty or dirty we would like to hear from you! We are devoted hard workers.
We have openings for full-time and or part time:
- Cashiers: Admissions, concessions, produce sales, event and products.
- Field & Forage: Planting, Crop Maintenance, Harvesting, Packing/Washing, Loading Trucks.
- Equipment Operation: Tractor Operator, Hay Production, Hayride Tours, Vegetable Cultivation.
- Greenhouse: Pre-plant Prep, Pottin, Planting, Crop Culture, Watering, Shipping.
- Yard – Farm: Gate Greeter, Parking Attendents, Setup/Cleanup, Customer Assistance
- Special Event: Communication, Sales, Concession Operation, Promotions, Community Outreach.
For all positions, you must be:
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and enjoy working with the public
- Neat and clean
- Reliable and punctual
- manors and respect for all not just customers
- At least 16 years old
- Willing to work in a variety of weather conditions