AGCO Hesston is seeking one Intern for a Facilities Maintenance Internship. The Internship will last approximately 3 months during the summer.
Projects the Interns will be completing are:
- Spare Parts Replenishment System – Inventory maintenance cribs and set up mid-max for components and then sourcing components.
- Lubrication Management System – Inventory oils and utilizing a color coding system, color coding and labeling machines to match proper lubricant for each machine.
- Machine Ledger System -Classifying machine parts as critical and non-critical and setting up stock levels on parts for the machines.
- Study in Engineering – Electrical, Mechanical, Manufacturing or like area of study.
- Electrical or Mechanical aptitude or background is highly preferred.
- Prefer 2nd year student or higher but will consider 1st year with appropriate background or experience.
- Will need to be a self-starter and able to work with limited supervision.
- Must be responsible and dependable and have excellent attendance.
- Able to be productive and complete project(s) within the length of the Internship.
- Able to comply with Safety standards and wear appropriate PPE for floor location.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft office products especially Excel or Access.
- Position will work Monday – Friday at either 7:00 am – 3:30 pm or 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Some overtime available as needed and approved. Will not need to work on Weekends.
- This position will be located on the shop floor in typical shop floor conditions.
Nearest Major Market: Wichita
Job Segment: Intern, Maintenance, Facilities, Electrical, Engineer, Entry Level, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering