COMPANY: Three Rivers FS
HIRING MANAGER: Ruth Manternach
LOCATION: Dyersville, IA
PURPOSE AND SUMMARY STATEMENT
Serves as the Exploring intern under the direction of Three Rivers FS Operations Manager. Trains and assists with general Agronomy, Energy and Precision Department functions to learn the foundation of the system and industry.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Visit FS locations and customers building professional relationships.
- Hands-on experience in agronomy, precision, and energy departments
- Experience hands-on service-related opportunities by working with customers.
- Assist in answering customer questions and reports customer complaints.
- Assisting with common office tasks, purchasing, planning, marketing, etc.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
- Follows GROWMARK’s Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program, Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA and DOT policies and procedures, as they apply.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be pursuing a degree related to agriculture or certification at a 2-year community or technical college with the status of freshman, sophomore, or junior in good academic standing at time the internship begins.
- De monstrates essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Ability to travel independently and/or overnight as needed.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates essential abilities including communication, customer focus, decision making, and skill development.
- Frequently required to lift 51-70 pounds as needed.
- Frequently exposed and required to work in extreme weather conditions (heat, cold, wet, etc.), as well as working at various heights or elevated platforms.
- Ability and willingness to participate in required training that may include education on Three Rivers FS and GROWMARK’s policies and procedures and additional training as it relates to the requirements of the position.