CGB Enterprises Inc. is searching for an exceptional candidate to fill our current opening.
General Description: The Executive Marketing Specialist will be the premier merchandising position within CGB. The position’s responsibilities will include:
* Product Expertise: TheEMS will possess an advanced knowledge of all CGB marketing products. All underlying functionality must be thoroughly understood. Also, the need and ability to train and mentor peers on product application is expected.
* Business Specialist: The EMS will be fully-versed in how CGB generates revenue and creates profitability. The EMS will also have an advanced understanding of the intricacies of our customers’ businesses and functionality of their operations.
* Complementary Expertise: In addition to being an expert in the aforementioned, the EAM will demonstrate advanced understanding knowledge of Crop Insurance, Finance and other pertinent supplements to these businesses.
* Leading/Training/Assistance/Mentoring: The EMS will assist all other CGB Origination positions when called upon to work with customers, advance originators knowledge and generally provide an atmosphere of team building and mentoring. The EMS will set the example for excellent customer service and exhibit a drive for world class professionalism in their work habit.
* Systems: The EMS will be proficient in utilizing CGB App, Agris and CRM products. It will be a requirement to use these systems to log daily customer information.
* Customer Segment Responsibility/Management: The EMS must profile and target only the most valuable of the customer segmentation. The target group includes large producers, marketing/consulting agencies, non-traditional large CGB customers, etc.
* Options Competency: The EMS must maintain an advanced understanding of CGB option based products, how they work and implementation focused on farm risk management. The EMS must also be able to train peers on application of these products.
* Efficiency: EMS must be able to independently manage time and respond to situations in an efficient manner. Focus on the primary objective of assisting customers and origination must be their primary focus.
* Marketing: EMS will be called upon from time-to-time to assist in the marketing efforts of the company via webinars, videos and other media outlets.
* Product Development: Due to EMS being products experts and in direct contact with CGB’s customers, EMS’s will be responsible for product development to fit the needs of the marketplace.
* Measurement: EMS’s will be responsible for providing quantitative information on a weekly, monthly and annual basis in regards to their performance.
As a large, successful company who prides itself on its stability, CGB Enterprises, Inc. offers a stellar benefits package which includes the following: medical and prescription drug, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company contributions, flexible spending accounts, paid leave (holidays, vacation, sick), wellness program, recognition programs, community involvement opportunities and much more! Salary is commensurate with experience.
About this company:
Founded in 1970, CGB is known as an innovative and progress leader in the grain and transportation industries. CGB Enterprises Inc. (CGB) is a private US corporation with foreign ownership (Japanese). The Zen-Noh group and the Itochu group are each 50% owners of CGB. The owners consider CGB to be a long term, strategic investment and have jointly owned CGB for 20+ years.
CGB () is a corporate holding company for a diverse group of businesses involved in: domestic & export grain operations, farmer risk management services, fertilizer wholesale and retail, inter-modal bulk product terminaling, vessel anchorage & stevedore services, barge-rail-truck logistical and transportation services, barge fleeting & shipyard repair services, oilseed processing, and mortgage financial services. These businesses employ approximately 2,300 (+/-) people in 22 states. The grain operations constitute CGB’s core business, employing nearly 950 of the employees.
Application Instructions: Please apply at our career site online at
CGB Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: analyst, brand marketing, business development, business development assistant, business development internship, research, marketer, marketing, marketing intern, marketing representative