CSS Farms, a multi-state agricultural business, strives to provide innovative solutions and superior quality and service to our customers. We proudly and relentlessly continue to meet the highest standards of stewardship when it comes to the three things we value most: our land, our employees, and our communities. We are a team-oriented company with a high trust, entrepreneurial culture. We value our employees’ opinions, we have a strong work ethic, and are focused on growing great vegetables and developing our operations profitably. People who are most successful at CSS Farms are energetic, self-directed, and pragmatic.
Experience and Skills:
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 4 years working in farming, operating farm equipment and crop production
- At least 2 years’ experience repairing general farm equipment, fabricating, welding and maintenance activities, electrical and general mechanical repair
- Ability to understand and operate computerized equipment and general computer software
- Ability to work extended hours as needed during seasonal surges of harvest, planting and shipping
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position with or without accommodation including but not limited to the ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to acquire and hold a valid US driver’s license and successfully pass vehicle insurance verification. CDL preferred or willingness to obtain.
- Potato equipment experience preferred but not required
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Market competitive wage
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Company matched 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- A paid time off package.
- Tuition reimbursement options.
CSS Farms is an EOE