Equipment Detail Specialist
Responsible for general upkeep and cleaning of equipment and maintenance of facility including building and lot.
Reports to: Service Manager Position Classification: Non-Exempt
Supervises: No One EEO-1: Laborer
- Responsible for the upkeep of the facility location.
- Maintain adequate supplies needed to perform this job.
- Washing, waxing, and final detailing of all new and used equipment.
- Mowing and spraying of the display lots and general upkeep and organization of the display lots.
- Perform minor Service Technician duties.
- Assist the Service Technicians as requested by the Service Manager.
- Perform rental/demo return inspections as requested.
- Report any service related problems to Service Manager upon final cleanup of equipment.
- Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to company safety program at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of engines, hydraulics, power-trans, air-conditioning, and electrical systems as they apply to machines marketed by the Dealership
- Ability to use basic computer functions
- Good skills in operating vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Ability to perform multiple duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Valid driver’s license required