This position will assist and support the GSI Environmental, Health, and Safety team with the development and implementation of written programs, ergonomic assessments & improvements, training processes, hazard analysis’ studies, and the completion of various projects/task’s including, but not limited to the following:
- Develop various written programs
- Assist in Ergonomic improvements
- Conduct regulatory safety & Environmental audits.
- Review & develop specific training programs
- Conduct Risk Assessments, JSA’s & other evaluations.
- Other various projects/task’s as required
Qualifications: Good written & oral communication skills; Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, & Power Point; strong organizational and prioritization skills; ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast pace environment.
Nearest Major Market: Springfield
Job Segment: Intern, Law, Entry Level, Legal