Elevator Worker – Brewster, KS
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Dump and load railcars and trucks
- Operate a grain dryer
- Assist with grain handling
- General housekeeping duties
- General maintenance, as needed
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- High school education or equivalent
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 55 lbs unassisted
- Willing to work overtime and weekends, if needed
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of adrug/alcohol screen, medical questionnaireand a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.