Bunge (www.bunge.com , NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Responsible for electrical maintenance and related requirements necessary for repairs of plant equipment.
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Ability to work at varying heights is required
- Ability to adjust to varying workloads and schedules
- Ability to take direction and work as a team with others is required.
- Experience in industrial electrical maintenance work required (Minimum of 3 years in manufacturing industry preferred)
- Repairing electrical equipment
- Operating maintenance/electrical equipment and tools
- Reading and understanding blueprints and manuals
- Performing preventive/predictive maintenance activities
- May perform welding and pipefitting, as necessary
- Position works indoors and outdoors in extreme temperatures depending on the season.
- Works at varying heights
- Position is required to be “on call” for nights and weekends
- Position may change to a 12 hour rotating night shift.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Nearest Secondary Market: Mansfield
Job Segment: Pipefitter, Engineer, Electrical, Electrician, Welding, Manufacturing, Engineering