For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Maintenance Tech II / Electrical- Jackson, TN
This is a full-time, hourly position
Theposition responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Repair/troubleshoot motor control wiring of all aspects.
· Working knowledge of Rockwell Programming software.
· Repair belt and chain drive assemblies.
· Proficient welding skills with wire techniques (minimum.)
· Proficient with field fabrication and construction.
· Basic knowledge of all hand tools.
· Basic knowledge of equipment alignments/PM’s.
· Basic working knowledge of shop machinery is helpful.
· Stand for long periods of time
· Ability to climb ladders/stairs, work with heights and perform confined space entry.
· Be safety oriented
· Able to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as hot and cold temperatures and a dusty environment.
· Forklift driving experience is helpful.
· Watch for and report all safety issues.
· Follow all GPM and HACCP policies.
· Effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaireand a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.