Your Tasks and Educational Objectives The Digital Transformation team is driving the digital transformation within Bayer. The team focuses on the implementation of Bayer”s Digital Agenda (mindset, data, technology, delivery & collaboration, partnerships) in close collaboration with its three divisions (CropScience, Consumer Health, Pharmaceuticals), Corporate Functions (e.g. HR, IT, etc.) and countries. We invite you to become part of this exciting journey and help shape Bayer”s future in a digital world. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Work in projects within Bayer”s Digital Transformation Roadmap driving measurable progress across the 5 enablers of Bayer’s Digital Agenda, identifying and realizing synergies across Bayer on global, regional and local level
- Coordinate digital activities, with regular reporting to the Digital Transformation Office
- Drive activities related to digital communication, both internally and externally, including content management, social media and analytics
- Act as a “change agent” (m/f/d) and inspire the organization to engage in the transformation
- Liaise with digital leaders within Bayer and engage in the digital community across the organization and connect with digital thought leaders around the world
- Responsible for research and benchmark digital transformation activities of other multinational companies as well as startups
Who you are
- Enrolled university student (m/f/d) in business administration, economics, marketing, IT, science, or related field, ideally in an advanced degree program (e.g. Master”s degree, MBA or equivalent)
- Practical experience through previous internships are beneficial
- Passion for digital topics and healthcare trends and dynamics impacted by digital means (e.g. digital health, startups, sensors and wearables, devices, etc.) as well as innovation techniques (e.g. design thinking)
- Proficient in MS office tools, especially Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- First experience with content management tools as well as web analytics tools such as Google Analytics would be beneficial
- Results-oriented and interested in solving complex problems
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English, both written and spoken
We offer a 6 months internship (either voluntary or obligatory) starting earliest June/July 2019. Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, your certificates, your proof of enrollment as well as your current transcript of records. Please indicate your earliest possible start date and timeframe in your application.
Your application Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff, helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.