Do you love cutting edge technology? Tyson Foods is aggressively driving an end to end Digital Transformation of our business. IT is a key enabler in this transformation and we are leveraging the best technology on the planet to make it happen. At Tyson IT Architecture is right in the middle, defining the future state technology strategy and connecting the dots with our business partners. In this role you will work with the likes of Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes Clusters, CI/CD Pipelines & Toolchains, Micro-service based solutions, and the list goes on and on and on. The Digital Marketing domain is of key interest to us, we are looking to transform and extend our abilities to digitally interact and relate to our customers. We need people like you to be a part of this transformation! In this role you will assist in the development of the strategy, participate in developing prototypes & reference architectures and drive our business forward. You will report directly to a Vice President and be focused some of the most critical work planned for the company.
We offer competative compensation and nationwide relocation to Springdale, AR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design amazing solutions that drive key business outcomes in the areas of Digital Marketing, Sales, and Trade operations for Tyson Foods
- Put in place foundational strategies in partnership with business teams to ensure Tyson Foods has a world class view of our customers and their needs
- Work hand in hand with your peers in designing and developing cool analytics solutions that leverage the most modern open source and cloud technologies that exist today
- Ensure your hard work of strategy, design and reference implementations stand the test of time by ensuring the right guide rails and principles are enforced to drive huge business value
- Be a leader, stand up for business value, drive the adoption of the right technology for the outcome you are solving, work with your peers role model what a modern technologist should and does do every day
- Have the most fun you have ever had in your career, enjoy the ability to see the output of your efforts impact a modern food company!
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Systems, Business, or other Technical areas.
Experience: Equivalent experience with 8+ years of progressive experience in business or IT environment or advanced degree with 6+ years of progressive experience. Must have worked for at least 5 years in supporting manufacturing in the CPG industry preferably as an IT architect.
Computer Skills: Advanced computer skills; assisting with installation programming and maintenance of PC database applications, writing and executing programs in a production language, or analyzing and designing complex changes to existing systems; software/ hardware architecture experience and expertise.
Communication Skills: Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and a MarTech is preferred.
- Experience in designing end to end digital marketing/publishing flows.
- Experience in marketing automation and marketing analytics concepts, platforms and best practices.
- Organizationally savvy, with understanding of the political climate of the enterprise and how to navigate obstacles and politics. Ability to balance the long-term (big picture) and short-term implications of individual decisions Knowledge of information principles and processes.
- Understanding and knowledge of IT service management (ITSM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Team player and collaborative, with strong leadership skills Excellent analytical and technical skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and knowledge of system development life cycle methodologies (such as waterfall, spiral, agile software development, rapid prototyping, incremental, synchronize and stabilize, and DevOps)
- In depth understanding of design patterns and solution development
- In depth understanding and knowledge of IT standards and controls.
- Previous experience with a CPG company or within the Food Manufacturing industry is strongly desired.
Travel: 6-11 trips per year.