*INTERNS WILL START JUNE 2019*
Are you an e-commerce marketing prodigy just waiting for the opportunity to show how good you really are? We are looking for the right person to join our digital e-commerce marketing team at the #1 floral delivery e-commerce service.
We’re seeking highly-motivated and passionate interns who are ready to take on the challenge of helping grow our direct-to-consumer e-commerce business. At Teleflora.com, our interns will have the opportunity to influence the growth plan and directly contribute to the success of the Teleflora brand.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Come up with and work on conversion-driving marketing tactics to drive orders to Teleflora.com. Specifically, you will be expected to generate ideas and strategies around one or both of the following two areas:
– Paid Search
– Paid display tactics
– Social media advertising
– Shopping ads
– Direct mail
– Loyalty Program
Here’s what you’ll learn about:
- Establishing and execute promotional strategies to optimizing tactics
- Managing partner relationships with vendors such as paid search agency, email service provider, affiliate partners, shopping comparison engines, and online media companies
- Managing budgets, coordinating contracts and insertion orders.
- Identifying opportunities to develop new channels and/or expanding existing channels for customer acquisition
- Coordinating with our consumer marketing group for support on creative messaging, campaigns, social media, and public relations
- Opportunities to learn about web analytics and campaign analysis optimization
- Driving marketing tactics to improve conversion rate and/or customer retention (e.g., Frequent Buyer Loyalty program, Email Marketing, etc.)
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Currently pursuing either graduate or undergraduate degree
- Passion for e-commerce marketing
- Strong understanding of social media marketing
- Desire to learn about the Teleflora business
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Curiosity to go beyond the obvious to seek to understand “the why” not just “the what”
- Analytical thinker
- Creative problem solver
Here’s what we’ll bring to the table:
- On-site subsidized high end cafe offering farm to table meals and snacks.
- Free on-site yoga classes and other wellness-focused activities.
- All the FIJI Water and Wonderful snacks you may want in the office.
- We are bicycle-friendly, with newly installed bicycle racks available to all LA-based employees.
Teleflora brings together the time-honored tradition of sending flowers with the modern benefits of an advanced florist network. By tapping over 11,000 member florists in North America alone, Teleflora offers the kind of personal touches, artistry and expertise you expect from a trusted neighborhood florist–even if that neighborhood is across the country. No prepackaged flowers in nondescript boxes dropped on your doorstep–Teleflora’s network of professional florists create artistic arrangements personally delivered in a vase, often on the same day. And, with the organization’s pioneering “Flowers in a Gift” Collection, the recipient gets a keepsake that turns the treasured gesture of a bouquet into a lasting memento. Luxe yet affordable, aspirational yet accessible, Teleflora makes every day an occasion. Follow Teleflora on Facebook.
The Wonderful Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.