This full-time position will be located in – Ipswich, South Dakota.
This position is responsible for repairing and maintaining various equipment according to specifications. Also performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform general service, diagnostics, troubleshooting, and repairs on clutch, brake, transmission, suspension, tires, electrical, etc. on heavy agricultural and construction equipment as well as light duty cars and trucks
- After hours and weekend work as needed with a rotating on call schedule
- Obtain certification and perform onsite DOT inspections periodically at Agtegra locations – Agtegra will train
- Obtain and maintain Class A CDL w/air brakes – Agtegra will assist with this
- Operates and maintains equipment in a safe and proper manner
- Possessing a general knowledge of all products and services
- Assisting in maintenance and cleanliness of facility, equipment and grounds
- Greeting and communicating with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Understanding and following all safety and company rules and regulations
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE PREFFERED
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Technical School Degree in Diesel Mechanics related field of study and/or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.