AGCO is currently seeking a Demand Planning Specialist II to join our team in Duluth, GA. The Demand Planning Specialist II is primarily responsible for supporting change in demand planning processes, systems, and reporting. The role works with marketing managers, manufacturing facilities, and suppliers to maintain current and relevant unit forecasts in the supply chain process. Additionally, the Demand Planning Specialist II provides support to other Demand Planning Analysts, Demand Planning Specialists, Operations Planning Specialists, and Operations Planning Managers through operational processes in order to achieve Sales and Operations Planning target and budgets.
– Maintain, analyze, and manage unit forecasts and demand planning in line with production requirements for the retail environment
– Analyze and develop company retail forecasts for assigned products used in retail forecasting and planning based on industry forecasts
– Develop production requirements in consideration of retail opportunities and risks, manufacturing capabilities, new product introductions, and dealer order demand
– Communicate production requirements to manufacturing divisions in support of factory sales, operations meetings, and worldwide sales and operations reviews
– Work with order management to ensure production requirements support an appropriate level of dealer orders to meet retail objectives and production schedules
– Maintain aggregate inventory planning for continuous improvement initiatives relative to competitive industry standards
– 5+ years of experience working in the automotive, agriculture, manufacturing construction (machines), aviation, industrial, or heavy machinery industries, specifically within capital goods, thus goods that are used in the production of other goods as compared to commodity goods that are goods used by the consumer and do not aid in further production
– 3+ years of experience in order management, fulfillment operations, supply chain, demand planning, and/or supply chain forecasting
– 3+ years of experience with planning tools and enterprise systems, such as, JD Edwards or SAP
– Advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills with the ability to conduct advanced formulas for analytics and graphs
– Familiarity with Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
– In-depth knowledge of oneAGCO order management processes, including r-Cube and demand planning processes
– Experience in statistical analysis within planning or forecasting
– Proficient and knowledge of supply chain process and ERP/MRP systems
– Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business Operations, Business Management, Supply Chain, Material Planning, Demand Planning, or Industrial Management
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life and accident insurance, long and short term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of approximately 3,000 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. It’s time to embrace your infinite possibilities!
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Agricultural, ERP, Retail Sales, Supply Chain, Demand Planner, Agriculture, Technology, Retail, Operations