- Provide Analytical and Business Modeling support to Distribution Development Managers (DDM).
- Provide reporting and data analysis to Sales, Marketing, and Distribution Development to drive dealer performance and support long term distribution strategy.
- Create and maintain dealer business plans for assigned dealers and provide periodic dealer performance reports and analysis (Customer Experience, Market Share, Profitability, etc.) as required.
- Support DDMs with dealer financial dashboard analysis: revenue, margin, inventory turn, sales mix, return on investment, etc.
- Assist the DDMs in meetings and presentations as required in obtaining required dealer and internal AGCO agreement to strategic direction, growth objectives and investments.
- Provide ad hoc go to market analysis to support network rationalization, merger and acquisitions activity, open point coverage, new product introductions etc.
Job Function and Responsibilities
- Analyze dealer territories to identify industry density by geography and product category and provide periodic up-dates to ensure information is current.
- Create dealer business modeling to identify dealer infrastructure requirements (employee staffing, facilities, working capital, inventory, etc) and provide periodic up-date to ensure information is current.
- Generate Valued Customers Letters in support of Dealer Terminations
- Monitor progress of dealer growth strategies to ensure on time and on target implementation. Trigger corrective action if progress falls behind target.
- Assist and coach dealers and field personnel (District Directors, Account Managers, Distribution Development Managers) on market analysis/potential and assist in developing plans to exploit opportunities and ensure growth in line with AGCO Corporation strategic growth objectives in North America.
- Strengthen the AGCO Corporation distribution channel in North America by analyzing each assigned market and assisting DDM and field sales teams in implementing distribution strategies that will ensure that the most capable dealer in each market is in place and performing to an agreed upon standard.
- Meet periodically with assigned project dealers and develop collaborative working relationship resulting in gain for AGCO Corporation and the dealer.
- Assist and train AGCO field personnel in the use of the Dealer Business Planning Tools.
- Drive Dealer Excellence Program reporting and progress vs. goals.
- Manage and report on a pipeline of new dealer prospects and M&A activities (prospecting, planning, meetings)
- Strategic planning and self / small team execution
- Develop low performing key dealers into high performers
- As part of development team, identify specific annual objectives and execute accordingly
- Provide input to strategic planning process.
- Knowledge and skill as would normally be obtained in a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Agriculture Economics. An MBA or Masters in Agriculture Economics is strongly preferred
Qualifications and Experience
- Prior experience in dealer development, marketing or sales in a like-type industry preferred but not required
- Computers, printers, and other office machines
- Possess a valid driver s license
- Ability to drive a vehicle
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life and accident insurance, long and short term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of approximately 3,000 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. It’s time to embrace your infinite possibilities!
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Network, Agricultural, Field Sales, Strategic Planning, Data Analyst, Technology, Agriculture, Sales, Strategy, Data