- Work closely with data scientists and analysts to design and develop data cubes in our Power BI business information tools to report key business information.
- Participate in engagement and discovery sessions between data scientists and data analyst to identify problems/gaps as well as innovation opportunities that can be solved or enabled by machine learning, data analytic and modeling. Implement and test models in a POC (proof of concept) scale to operationalize the outcomes of the predictive modeling and validate the results in the real-world.
- Be encouraged and expected to innovate and be creative in your data analysis, problem solving and presentation of solutions.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently enrolled in in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, or Engineering, entering junior or senior year, or recently graduated
- Training or experience in data analytics/science areas, such as time series analysis, forecasting, classification and regression analysis
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Experience with database management technologies in the data analytics context
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.