As a Customer Service Specialist at Central Valley Ag, you will be primarily responsible for safely and accurately weighing trucks, grading grain, performing data entry, answering phones, filing documents, providing high level customer support and for providing the customer with knowledge of our products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ensures that equipment meets all federal, state and OSHA regulations.
2. Upholds all Central Valley Ag policies.
3. Assures safety compliance and attends safety related job trainings when they
4. Performs billing of agronomy products and services.
5. Weighs and grades inbound and outbound grain.
6. Balances accounts payable statements.
7. Runs miscellaneous daily reports.
8. Provides customer service in a timely manner via telephone, email or face to
9. Acts as a liaison between customers and management in order to enhance the overall
10. Analyzes complaints from customers and provides adequate resolutions.
11. Tracks proposed resolutions and follows up with customers in a timely fashion.
12. Prepares documents and reports for future reference.
13. Develops and maintains vast knowledge of the products and services being offered.
14. Conducts surveys regarding products, services and customer service experiences.
15. Communicates customer feedback to various teams including Marketing Department
in order to improve the overall customer experience.
16. Responsible for billing products and services.
17. Responsible for recording company transfers.
18. Receives and enters all accounts receivable.
19. Reconciles and balances the cash drawer.
20. Assists with internal and external company mailings.
21. Processes and distributes incoming mail.
22. Manages filing process.
23. Comply with current Central Valley Ag credit policies.
24. Maintains and promotes a safe work environment.
25. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must possess good problem solving skills by using logic and reasoning to identify
solutions to problems.
• Has a good understanding of basic computer skills and the ability to learn how to
use software quickly.
• Possesses the ability to communicate effectively in person, over the phone and via
• Has the ability to work with others to resolve customer complaints.
• Exhibits self-motivation, the ability to multitask and pay close attention to small
• Exhibits the ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a high-pressure
environment. • Displays the ability to work in a collaborative and team oriented environment.
• Must be able to use mathematics to solve problems and to perform calculations.
• Use and understanding of fundamental accounting skills required.
• Ability to read and interpret documents required.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Must have the ability to develop content for customer/patron and prospect