In Bayer”s Crop Science division, we shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that helps to nourish our growing world, preserve natural resources and deliver better solutions for all farmers. Using the creative spark that comes from human ingenuity, we seek to deliver world-class innovation, set new standards in sustainability, and drive our digital transformation. Our products include high-performance seeds & traits, crop protection solutions, and digital farming tools.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Customer Service Intern, are to:
- Partner with the Operations team to provide exceptional service and foundational support to customers and Field Sales Teams;
- Utilize systems, tools and processes and internal relationships to efficiently and accurately facilitate the order, supply management and delivery processes;
- Partner with other stakeholders to understand the status of accounts and problem-solve to ensure accurate account reconciliation.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor”s degree program;
- Strong oral and written communication skills including effective presentations skills;
- Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative with the ability to set and achieve goals with minimal supervision;
- Proven leadership abilities and problem-solving ability;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn new skills quickly;
- Ability to build relationships over the phone;
- Work with a sense of urgency and ensures data accuracy;
- Team oriented.
- Knowledge of Agriculture industry and farming practices or Supply Chain educational focus;
- Strong academic standing;
- Prior customer service and/or sales experience;
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Knowledge of SAP.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.