The following duties are typical for this job. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive.
Report to assigned workplace at time specified; report late arrivals or absences to supervisor prior to start time
- Maintain required licenses, physicals, etc. necessary to perform job requirements
- Professional custom application of crop nutrients and protection products
- Submit required application paperwork timely and accurately
- Repairs and preventative maintenance on assigned equipment; document all work performed
- Operation and maintenance of equipment and facilities within the region
- Assist with the distribution of farm supply products and grain when assigned
- Notification of shop tools, inventories of supplies, or replacement parts needed
- Maintain cleanliness of shop and warehouse areas in which you are working
- Participate in safety and job related training programs provided by the company
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding safety and conduct
- Create a positive, professional image to customers and community
- Accept and carry out other assigned duties given by location manager
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: (See attached detail)
- Mechanical aptitude including basic understanding of mechanical, hydraulics, and piping systems and knowledge of variious machines and tools including their design, use, repair, and maintenance.
- Class A CDL or willing to obtain.
- Displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments efficiently.
- Ability to communicate information or ideas effectively in written or oral form.
- Ability to organize, deal with change effectively, and work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Possess math skills when performing basic operations.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Adaptability: (See attached detail)
- Requires static strength to lift, push, pull, or carry objects with a minimum weight of 50 pounds. Also flexibility to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs. Also trunk strength and ability to use abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time. Some tasks involve repetitive motion.
- Agricultural Environment – Possible exposure to seasonal weather, outdoor conditions, and agriculture products.
- Personal Protective Equipmentmay be required for some tasks.