This position is responsible for operating and maintaining application equipment according to specifications. This location operates late model Cat floaters along with Cat and Case Sprayers that are tendered by a well-maintained trucking fleet. Agtegra offers multiple training programs for applicators to help build their knowledge base and stay current with industry standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates and maintains floaters and sprayers in a safe, efficient, and accurate manner.
- We will train this candidate to perform necessary maintenance & calibration on assigned machines.
- Reads maps, follows directions, and operates machines utilizing gps-guided monitors
- Provides accurate and efficient unloading and delivery of product.
- This candidate will have opportunities to be involved with some light trucking duties during non-peak times.
- Must have a “can do” attitude and a willingness to learn.
Education and Experience Required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Agtegra will help the right candidate acquire a CDL and an applicator’s license.
- Basic computer knowledge preferred.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!