- Scouts fields and makes accurate recommendations. This will be done with assistance and guidance from Agtegra Sales Agronomists.
- Makes deliveries of feed, seed, chemical, and fertilizer.
- Focuses heavily on test plots and soil sampling.
- Works closely with Location Manager and Sales Agronomist to assist locations in their day-to-day operations.
- Performs field application and inventory control of feed, fertilizer, and crop protection products.
- Forms new sales contacts based on a list complied by Sales Manager, Location Manager, and Sales Agronomist.
Education and Experience Required:
- Must currently be enrolled in a two or four year program related to the internship field.
Locations Seeking Crop Scout/Sales Agronomist Interns:
- Kimball- Seeking one intern
- Strasburg- Seeking one intern
- Eldridge- Seeking two interns
- Hague- Seeking one intern
These interns will participate in the Agtegra Internship Program and be eligible for a scholarship of up to $750 upon successful completion.