Imagine what you can do at Land O’Lakes. Our growth relies on extraordinary talent and boundless thinkers who are always looking for a better way and believe anything is possible. Like you, innovation and technology drive us.
At Land O’Lakes, you will also be part of a community with creative doers and dreamers, who want to make a difference. We work together combining our global perspective and direct access to the source to create practical, new solutions to meet agriculture’s toughest challenges.
Join the team at any Land O’Lakes location or with one of our retail-owners and you’ll sense the optimism, honesty and innovation that goes into everything we do. Together, we strive to feed human progress.
Job Posting Title:
Credit Management Analyst Intern
Land O’Lakes is looking for a Credit Management Analyst intern to support our Land O’Lakes businesses (WinField United, Purina, & Dairy Foods).
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Contacting customers regarding past due balances and other credit-related issues.
• Investigation and analysis of credit risk, together with recommending credit limits on new and existing customers.
• Assist in reconciling receivables as assigned and resolve open issues with regards to on-account cash, invoice discrepancies, and internal processes.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Working towards a four-year degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting at a sophomore level or higher. Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive, productive relationships
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to read and understand financial statements
• Analytical skills
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
Land O’Lakes endeavors to make Landolakesinc.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
- EOE is the Law (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- EOE is the Law Supplement (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- Land O’Lakes EOE Policy Statement
- Pay Transparency Notice
- Drug and Alcohol Policy