GROWMARK is a regional cooperative with annual sales of $8.5billion providing agronomy, energy, facility planning, and logistics products and services, as well as grain marketing and risk management services in more than 40 states and Ontario, Canada. GROWMARK is ranked fourth on the NCB Co-op 100 listing of the nation’s 100 highest revenue-earning cooperative businesses. GROWMARK owns the FS trademark, which is used by affiliated member cooperatives. GROWMARK is large enough to offer solid career opportunities, but small enough to provide a family-oriented, welcoming environment and great benefits.
See what it’s like to work at GROWMARK: https://youtu.be/CSVMnKCySsY
PURPOSE AND SUMMARY STATEMENT
Under the direction of the Corporate Credit Manager assists with general functions in the Treasury Division.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop a working knowledge of wholesale credit department operations and the underwriting process.
- Gather credit information and follow-up with customers as required.
- Use imaging software to catalog credit information into electronic credit files.
- Use analytical software to spread financial statements for quantitative analysis.
- Prepare reports used for annual review of credit limits.
- Complete customer credit inquiries for vendors.
- Contact past due customer accounts regarding payment.
- Use customer relationship management software to track and manage activities
- Follows GROWMARK’s Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program, Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA and DOT policies and procedures, as they apply.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be pursuing an Accounting or Finance Degree at a 4 year university, with a status of at least a second semester junior or first semester senior in good academic standing at the time the internship begins.
- Demonstrates essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.
- Ability and willingness to participate in required training that may include education on GROWMARK’s policies and procedures and additional training as it relates to the requirements of the position.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to travel independently and overnight when necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.