The AGCO Acceleration Center is looking for a highly talented CPQ Application Delivery intern to join our team at the Research Park for Fall 2020. The CPQ Application Delivery Intern is a position that will support to the Grain & Protein Configure Price Quote project team(s) globally in creating and maintaining our CPQ tools.
The CPQ Application Delivery Intern will aid the CPQ project team in creating and maintaining online tools used for pricing and generating BOMs, 2D / 3D CAD drawings and Quotes for complex agricultural equipment. This role requires strong attention to detail and proficiency with time and project management to help ensure completion of tasks within predefined project time-lines.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience with software programming or engineering
- Basic proficiency using HTML web programming language
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Exceptionally Collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with customer and various team
- Strong analytical skills with ability to troubleshoot complex system issues
- Exception attention to detail. and oral/written communication skills, including interpersonal skills and relationship-building across functions
- Working knowledge of CAD software such as PTC Creo, AutoCAD or SolidWorks a plus
- Basic proficiency with Java scripting a plus
- Minimum Education: Associates/Technical
- Years of Business Experience Required (Relevant): Less than 1
- Understanding user requirements through clear communication and documentation. Working with cross functional teams to obtain necessary details to complete tasks.
- Successfully meet project scope and time lines.
This is a paid, part-time internship for Fall 2020 at the AGCO Acceleration Center in the University of Illinois’ Research Park. Students are required to work 10-20 hours a week.
AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) is a Fortune 500 corporation offering solutions across the agriculture chain with a complete product portfolio. Our grain and protein brands include GSI, Cimbria, AP, Cumberland and Tecno – global manufacturers of grain systems, seed processing, and swine and poultry production equipment. We are dedicated to protecting every acre, every harvest and every animal in our customers’ care. By doing this, we help advance agriculture in developing countries and around the world.
Nearest Major Market: Champaign
Nearest Secondary Market: Urbana
Job Segment: Intern, Agricultural, Developer, Engineer, Drafting, Entry Level, Agriculture, Engineering, Technology