Welcome to Innovative Livestock Services Inc! We're a commercial cattle feeding and farming operation doing business in Kansas and Nebraska. We are not a family because we work together, we are a family because we respect, trust, care and push each other to be great.
We’re hiring a Cowboy – Pen Rider to join our team in Great Bend, KS at Great Bend Feeding, Inc. In this role you will be riding pens, pulling sick cattle, taking home treated cattle, and spend some time acclimating cattle. If you enjoy being around and taking care of cattle, this is the position for you. The ideal candidate would bring integrity, hard work, dependability, be goal-driven and career minded.
We Offer a competitive compensation along with health benefits (100% paid for employee), paid vacation, retirement and a performance bonus.
An ideal candidate would bring:
- Pen riding or ranch / farm experience
- Proven ability to work with a team and strong communication skills
- High level of honesty, integrity, and dedication
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Riding pens, overseeing / handling cattle
- Livestock health management – pulling sick cattle, taking home treated cattle
- Day-to-day execution of feed yard practices.