THE POSITION LOCATION WILL BE DETERMINED UPON SELECTION OF THE CANDIDATE
This is a twelve-month training program that may require travel throughout the state of Wisconsin. Depending upon agency needs, candidates will be expected to relocate within the state when the training program is complete.
Learn more about this agency
- Initial appointment is subject to satisfactory completion of training.
- Applicants selected as County Operations Trainees (COTs) must sign an agreement to accept training assignment wherever located in the continental United States.
- Each COT shall satisfactorily complete a minimum 52-week training program.
- COT’s who do not satisfactorily complete the required training shall be separated without prejudice.
- The District Director, State Executive Director, State Committee, State Training Coordinator, State Office Specialist, and previous County Executive Director trainers will evaluate the trainee’s performance at the end of the 52-week period.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.