This position is located in the Carroll County FSA Office, in Carrollton, Georgia.
This position is employed by the local Farm Service Agency (FSA) committee(s).
Learn more about this agency
- Responsible for directing and managing program and administrative operations for one or more counties.
- Carrying out permanent and ad hoc farm bill programs and policies established by USDA as well as crop insurance operations under policies established by the Risk Management Agency (RMA).
- May perform farm loan program assignments based on authorities delegated.
- Performing office and field activities as needed to accomplish program objectives.
- Managing and directs activities of subordinate staff.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.