Imagine what you can do at Land O’Lakes. Our growth relies on extraordinary talent and boundless thinkers who are always looking for a better way and believe anything is possible. Like you, innovation and technology drive us.
At Land O’Lakes, you will also be part of a community with creative doers and dreamers, who want to make a difference. We work together combining our global perspective and direct access to the source to create practical, new solutions to meet agriculture’s toughest challenges.
Join the team at any Land O’Lakes location or with one of our retail-owners and you’ll sense the optimism, honesty and innovation that goes into everything we do. Together, we strive to feed human progress.
Job Posting Title:
Corporate Strategy MBA Internship
Interns will be responsible for evaluating and recommending solutions to a number of current business issues at either the business unit or enterprise level. Interns will be assigned one major project and potentially one or two smaller projects for the summer and work on these with our Corporate Strategy leadership.
These may include: Trend reviews and analysis Competitive and market analyses Assessing market opportunities (organic and inorganic) Assisting in business development activities
Required (Basic) Experience & Education:
- A current MBA student; strategy, general management, marketing or finance focus preferred.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must have strong analytical skills, be results-oriented, demonstrate strong strategic thinking, be able to juggle multiple priorities, have comfort with ambiguity and possess excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills around senior and executive management.
- Previous related business experience desirable but not required.
- Proficiency is expected in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you have questions, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
If you need to submit a reasonable accommodation request to complete the employment application process, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
- EOE is the Law (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- EOE is the Law Supplement (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- Land O’Lakes EOE Policy Statement
- Pay Transparency Notice
- Drug and Alcohol Policy