Bunge (www.bunge.com , NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED, preferred.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule and overtime when needed.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Need to have the capability to work in a team environment and maintain positive working relationships with other colleagues.
- Need to be capable of working in varying climates and environment.
- Whatever needed to enhance the overall operation and efficiencies.
- Performs work in a manner that is in compliance with all policies and GMP rules. Reports any conditions that may put product quality at risk.
- Performs work in a safety conscious manner that is in compliance with all policies and procedures. Reports any conditions that pose a safety risk to personnel and/or property.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Sweeps and cleans floors, walls, ceilings, roofs and equipment
- Sprays floors, walls, ceilings, roofs and equipment.
- Cleans product bins.
- Removes refuse.
- Assists Millers when needed in case of choke-ups or other trouble.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Lincoln
Job Segment: Engineer, Sustainable Agriculture, Engineering, Agriculture