Your tasks and responsibilities The primary responsibilities of this role, Corn Ear Imaging Intern, are to:
- Work across teams to compile selection criteria targets to enable an auto selection of ears post imaging;
- Collaborate with Automation Engineering, Corn Breeding and Trait Pipeline Delivery Seed Processing teams to understand model requirements.
- Develop auto selection criteria.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled at a university in the U.S. pursuing a degree in a Computer Science related field;
- Must have attained minimum of Junior standing in undergraduate program;
- Experience with R, Python, MATLAB, Java, and/or latest AI/machine learning.
- Detailed and results oriented with ability to work in a team environment;
- Demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization;
- Ability to provide personal transportation to and from the work site;
- Must be returning to school to continue program of study or to begin an advanced degree program upon completion of internship.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.