For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 32,300 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes 428 crop procurement locations, 280 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 39 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com .
Controlling Rep II, Ag Services – Minneapolis, MN
This is a non-exempt level position.
The ADM Ag Services Fertilizer Settlement Department in Minneapolis, MN has an opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a team that offers a variety of responsibilities and challenges. The Fertilizer Settlement area is responsible for maintaining fertilizer accounts for multiple ADM locations and outside trade customers. This includes all transactional responsibilities related to contracting, payment, and invoicing of wholesale and retail fertilizer along with accounting for freight for these movements. A strong candidate will be a team player, enjoys problem solving and works well with internal and external customers.
- An Associate’s degree in Accounting or Business is preferred
- Minimum of three years of ADM experience or equivalent is preferred
- Working Knowledge of Agris, CICS, and MS Office system is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of fertilizer, grain, and freight settlement practices and procedures
- Strong analytical abilities, initiative, and problem solving skills are necessary to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment.
- A proven track record of being dependable, reliable, meeting strict deadlines, and a strong desire to help others including internal and external clients
- Good organizational skills with the ability to function in a team environment
- Knowledge of ADM Accounting Systems including Agris, IMS, A/P, and A/R
- Experience with accessing documents using Infopac and Mobius Document Direct
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Access, Excel, etc.
- Process fertilizer settlements and invoices
- Enter shipment information into Access database
- Ability to learn Agris data entry and inquiry
- Ability to learn IBM CICS/APGO
- Work closely with Settlement team members to ensure excellent customer service
- Assist all customers, merchandisers and other personnel as needed
- Process and pay freight
- Cross train on other Settlement responsibilities
- Scan documents into Oracle Scanning System
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, medical history process and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.